Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tweet tweet to my face

Hi All,

I've started two different things for Homespun Helpers.

First, I've started a Facebook account for Homespun Helpers. We got a group going on Facebook but now that groups are way buried on people's pages...it just doesn't seem to be getting a whole lot of action. My hope is that by friending "Homespun" on Facebook, people in the group will also start to get to know each other a bit better and build some acquaintances that way.

I've also started a Twitter account. In addition to the occasional update on Homespun Helpers, I'm hoping to use this account to keep people posted on groups that need/want crafted items and links to info. @homespunhelpers is where to find me. Come join the fun! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love the purle and white striped! I'm on Twitter, but I can't say I really get it much.

Facebook is too much like myspace for my liking...to young and I'm not hip enough. lol

Thanks so much for all your support, these past couple of months have really been hard. How sweet of you to make me a star of the month.

Hugs
Sandy