Monday, July 26, 2010

A Suggestion Box

During blogchat last night, someone mentioned that she uses a "suggestion box" widget so that people could offer their feedback.

Well, I don't have such a widget, so I thought I would just make a post here and say, "Hey folks, do you have any suggestions on how I can improve this blog?"

In particular, I'd like your thoughts on the following.

1. While I like my background aesthetically, do you think that it works with the content of my blog?

2. What kinds of subject matter would like me to cover if you pop by here on occasion?

3. How can I improve? Any recommendations desired and appreciated!

If you are of a mind, I'd be happy to return the favor and pop over to your blog if you are looking for suggestions or feedback.

Thanks in advance for your help and time!

Image by Ivan Prole. http://www.sxc.hu/profile/iprole

No comments: